Unit 8: Stopping the rolling system.

In the past few days, I have been trying to get certain animations to work with unreal's default mesh and skeleton. I have spent hours trying to get these animations from other sites as well as mixamo and no have been successful. This has lead me to come to the conclusion that I will never be able to get them to work with my current tools and limited experience.

I have also considered other methods of getting these animations to work, such as changing the mesh and skeleton but this would require me to redo all of the animation blueprints as unreal doesn't let you change the skeleton or mesh on theirs. 

After considering all the time ive spent on it so far and how long it will take to change everything, I think I'm just going to leave it out of my game. I can not see myself completing it before the deadline. I have other things that I need to add such as sound and a full level for the player to play through. I wish I had more time but to pretend that i have more time than what i actually do is insane. 

Comments