Unit 8: Last Week of the Project

Since this is the last week of the project I would usually dedicate this time to bug fixing but, I've fixed most of the bugs that I have found from the demo days and what I found from playtesting in as I found them. but there are a few things that I wish to do before this project finishes.

I would like to make some levels for the player to actually play and run through. I am most likely to just grey box a level as that is the fastest and easiest way to it is but, I might use the soul city mesh and material pack on the marketplace for unreal. Here is the link to it. I Would use this instead of making my own meshes and materials because I don't have the time nor the know how to make my own models.

I also want to add some sound the to animations, this is easy enough to do, you just add a sound notify on the animation. I would also get the sounds from somewhere online as I don't have enough time to record them myself.

I would also like to smoothen out the grabbing animation as it is quite sudden now. This is less important than anything else so this will be left for last.

I hope to get all of this done this week but none of it is necessary but, It's going to make it much more enjoyable for the player to use.

Comments